The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)

One of the perfect solution if you have IIS and Skype installed in you computer and you get the error:

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by  another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)

Abstracts:
LOL.. Thanks for the heads up.. I just loaded skype and was having problems after this... Been pulling my hair out trying to get to the root cause, I did the netstat and found a listener on 80 but the pid really didn't give a good indication...
I wanna move skype off 80... That seems to be a better method since I have control of my router... I might just delay start skype so IIS will own the port first, see if that causes "Smart Skype" to move off the port...
Anyway, Thank you! I didn't think skype was on it...



Click here to visit the original site
OR

You can copy and paste the link in you browser http://forums.iis.net/t/ 1086489.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment