When a gMail account is used in any of mail client like Outlook, Outlook Express, ThunderBird etc. you might have come accross a common issue.
The mail client continuously prompt you for username and password for your gmail account or your domain which is hosted at Google.
After searching for the proper solution I found a way to resume mailing thru your mail client.
Here is the resolution:
- If you are Gmail user:
- Close/stop your email client.
- Open the url http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- Enter your Gmail username and password, and the letters in the captcha image.
- Once you have successfully logged in, Start your mail client.
- Close /stop your mail client.
- Open the url https://www.google.com/a/[your domain].com/UnlockCaptcha. where [your domain]' is your actual domain name.
- Enter your email username and password, and the letters in the captcha image.
- Once you have successfully logged in, start your mail client.